Fontana High School senior Fatima Kamara will serve as Fontana Unified’s 2020-21 Board of Education student representative, a role she embraces as an opportunity to make a positive impact and ensure the diverse voices of the District’s student body are heard.
Jowah Scott enrolled in Kathy Binks Elementary School as a third-grader with a big goal: to learn how to read, despite not having attended school consistently and not knowing his letters and sounds.
Sequoia Middle School has been designated a 2020-21 U.S. Showcase Incubator School by Microsoft, recognizing its commitment to developing robust, technology-driven instructional practices and supporting student success.
A.B. Miller High School Spanish teacher Dr. Sybil Acevedo’s teaching career began as a junior in high school when she founded the Culver City High Spanish Club to tutor fellow students, one of several public service projects Acevedo initiated before attending college.
For the second consecutive year, Jurupa Hills High School has been recognized by the California Department of Education’s Student Aid Commission Race to Submit campaign as one of the top 24 schools in the state with the highest financial aid application completion rates.
Fontana Unified is preparing students for a successful start to the 2020-21 year, which begins Aug. 24 in online distance learning, with the continued distribution of laptops to students from transitional kindergarten to 12th grade.
News & Announcements
- Citizen’s Bond Oversight Committee Member Vacancy
- 2020 CENSUS Food and School Supplies Giveaway
- Food Distribution Program (Register at www.gods-pantry.org)
- Military Care Package Event
- Retirement Board of Authority Meeting Agenda for 09/03/20
- 2020-2021-Student Meal Service
- 2020 Virtual Family and Community Engagement Summit
- Parent Resources
- Fontana Adult School 2020 - 2021 Fall Class Schedule
- 2020 Notice of Public Hearing
- 2020 Notice of Public Hearing (Spanish)
- State Preschool Enrollment
- Care Solace
- Free Mental Health Services During COVID19
- 2020 CENSUS
- 5-Year Reportable Developer Fees Report for Fiscal Year 2018-19’
- Fontana Unified School District Special Education
- Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA)
- Find out the Benefits of Being a Classified Substitute
- FUSD is Now Accepting Applications for Substitute Teachers
- Seven Steps To Earthquake Safety