The Association of California School Administrators (ACSA) honored four recipients from Fontana Unified School District as Region 12 award honorees.
Fontana Unified Film Production Students Recognized for Excellence in 60-second Social Justice Film Spots
Harnessing the power of film and committed to helping the mental health and well-being of their classmates and community, seven Fontana Unified film production students have been recognized for excellence in the Directing Change Film Project.
Four Fontana High School seniors, known for their excellence in the classroom and leadership on campus, have been named QuestBridge National College Match Scholarship finalists.
Cheered on by her parents and four older siblings dressed in green and white, Fontana High School senior Victoria Vasquez signed her letter of intent to continue her softball career and education at Utah Valley University.
Two high-achieving Summit High School seniors are one step closer to earning a full-ride scholarship to an elite college or university after being named QuestBridge National College Match Scholarship finalists.
Three Henry J. Kaiser High School seniors are one step closer to earning a full scholarship to college after being named named QuestBridge National College Match Scholarship finalists.
Bedecked in Titan white, blue and orange, Jurupa Hills High School senior Sophia Guevara brought her childhood dream to life with a flourish of a pen, signing her letter of intent for Cal State Fullerton as family cheered her on during a Nov. 11 ceremony.
Two Jurupa Hills High School student leaders have been named QuestBridge National College Match Scholarship finalists, putting them one step closer to being awarded a four-year full-ride scholarship to an elite university.
A 25-year educator with deep experience in campus leadership and educational practices will take over Fontana Unified’s Division of Teaching and Learning on Nov. 23.
Fontana Unified High School Students Gain Hands-On Career Experience during Virtual Micro-Internships
Six Summit High School students have sharpened their online technological marketing skills and learned what businesses are seeking in prospective employees during exclusive micro-internships with manufacturing company Tekton Hospitality.
News & Announcements
- CityLink Toy Drive
- CAC Parent Trainings: Parent Training December 1, 2020
- CAC Parent Trainings: Parent Training December 2, 2020 (Spanish)
- Notice of Public hearing 2020-2021 School Year
- Parent University
- God's Pantry (Registration Required), Register at https://www.gods-pantry.org/
- Citizen’s Bond Oversight Committee Member Vacancy
- Food Distribution Program (Register at www.gods-pantry.org)
- Military Care Package Event
- Retirement Board of Authority Meeting Agenda for 09/03/20
- 2020-2021-Student Meal Service
- Parent Resources
- Fontana Adult School 2020 - 2021 Fall Class Schedule
- 2020 Notice of Public Hearing
- 2020 Notice of Public Hearing (Spanish)
- State Preschool Enrollment
- Care Solace
- Free Mental Health Services During COVID19
- 5-Year Reportable Developer Fees Report for Fiscal Year 2018-19’
- Fontana Unified School District Special Education
- Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA)
- Find out the Benefits of Being a Classified Substitute
- FUSD is Now Accepting Applications for Substitute Teachers
- Seven Steps To Earthquake Safety