As you know, Fontana Unified School District is closed. During this time, Kathy Binks is dedicated to supporting our students. Here are some of the things we have done to make this time easier for students:
1. We have updated our website to include teacher's emails (look under "About Us" then "Staff List".)
2. We are also creating a temparary link for teachers to post any information, activities, or links for students to use during this time. It is located at the top of the page entitled "ACTIVITIES". Not all teachers have something posted today but each day the posts may change. Please check often. Also feel free to use items under other teachers who teach the same grade you are looking for. Some teachers are also posting as a grade level and not individulally.
3. Many of our teachers are using other tools such as Class Dojo or Connect Ed to keep in touch and provide activities for your students. Please do not hesitate to contact teachers or the office for assistance.
4. Meals are being provided to our students at Juniper Elementary (7655 Juniper Ave) from 11 am to 12:30 pm.
5. Many companies are giving free internet services so students can access thier work. https://www.wxxinews.org/post/free-spectrum-internet-being-offered-some-households-2-months
This is a situation that we have never faced before but we, the Kathy Binks team (parents, staff & students) can get through this together. Thank you for your dedication to our students, understanding and flexibility.
Lorena Huizar Rodriguez