National Honors Society
Advisor: Mr. Betz
Welcome to the one and only Summit High School National Honor Society!
“Are you one of Summit High Schools brightest sophomores or Juniors? Do you have a current cumulative un-weighted GPA of 3.5 or higher? Do you enjoy helping others in your community? If you answered yes to those questions perhaps Summit High Schools National Honor Society is for you.”
2021-2022 School Year New Members
- We are now accepting new applications for the Spring 2022 semester.
- All Sophomore, Juniors, & Senior applicants that meet the requirements may apply.
- Click here for your digital application: NHS Application
- Print out and turn in your application to Mr. Betz in room H-109.
- Please bring a print out with your current cumulative GPA
- Click here to download the teacher recommendation form (you will need to send off 4 of these): Teacher Recommendation Form
- Deadline for fall applications: Friday, Jan. 28th
2021-2022 Returning NHS Members!
Welcome back returning NHS members. Below you will find the needed NHS request to return & Service Proposal and the NHS Service Hour Time-sheet forms. Don't forget to turn in your latest cumulative GPA including the Fall 2021 semester (Due 1/21/22).
NHS Meeting Dates for Spring 2021
“Students must attend a minimum of 5 meetings for the Spring 2022 Semester in order to be considered eligible & an active member of the club.” These meetings will be held in room H-109 afterschool from 3:30 - 4:00.
- Jan 24th
- Feb 7th
- Feb 28th
- March 14th
- April 4th
- Officer applications for 2022-2023 school year
- April 18th
- Elections for NHS officers for the 2022-2023 school year
- April 25th
- Service project presentations
- Final Meeting for school year (required for all members)