South Tamarind's Mission is to create STARS, that...
Letter for Parents
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to a new and exciting school year! I am confident your experience at South Tamarind will be rewarding and meaningful. The South Tamarind staff and I are truly looking forward to working with you and providing students with the necessary skills to be successful.
I’d like to take this opportunity to express to you how excited I am to be the principal at South Tamarind! My primary goal as an educator is to make certain each and every student is receiving a high quality educational program that will lead to both academic and personal success. This will be accomplished through a safe, clean and organized school environment that focuses on the needs of students through the combined efforts of the South Tamarind school community.
Please take note of the following important items of information:
* Office hours are 7:00am – 4:00pm
* Students may arrive on campus for breakfast at 7:45am.
* Classroom instruction begins at 8:15am.
* School ends at 2:50pm on Regular Days
* Wednesday’s are minimum days for grade 1sst – 5th – school ends at 12:20pm
* Students may receive a school breakfast/ lunch or may bring a bag lunch.
* Our school telephone number is: Office and Attendance -357-5760
Please call the school office at (909) 357-5760, if you have any questions.
Once again, welcome to South Tamarind Elementary School!
Rita Bucheli Bayne, Ed.D.