Microsoft Showcase Schools are a global community of schools engaged in innovative change to improve teaching and learning. With the support and guidance of Microsoft, we create immersive and inclusive experiences that inspire lifelong learning, stimulating development of essential life skills so students are empowered to achieve more. We emphasize personalized learning for their students through the use of 1:1 and 1:many learning devices with current technology such as Windows devices, Azure, Office 365, OneNote, Minecraft: Education Edition, and more! Come check us out!!!
Southridge Tech Middle School is a candidate school for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Programme and pursuing authorization as an IB World School. IB World Schools share a common philosophy—a commitment to improve the teaching and learning of a diverse and inclusive community of students by delivering challenging, high quality programmes of international education that share a powerful vision.
Southridge Tech Middle School staff participates in an array of professional development,which is aligned with AVID strategies and Microsoft Technologies. We employ school-wide AVID strategies and practices to transform our Instruction, Systems, Leadership, and Culture of a school. All students belong to a college team in which they attend college and career field trips to inspire and motivate students. Our students are given opportunities to learn about and utilize the research-based Writing, Inquiry, Collaboration, Organization, and Reading (WICOR) strategies in the classroom to help prepare them for high school and college.
We were recently recognized as a Gold level PBiS school! The goal of PBIS is to create a positive school culture, in which students learn and grow. Therefore, we continuely work to develop our Tier I, II and/or III systems of support through a data-based problem-solving process within existing team structures.
Southridge Tech Middle School inspires innovation, independence, and excellence to thrive in an ever-changing competitive world.
To develop innovative, independent, and excellent citizens who thrive in an ever-changing competitive world, Southridge Tech Middle School will:
- Develop inquiring, knowledgeable, and caring young people who help create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
- Prepare ALL students to be college and career-ready to succeed in a global society.
- Instill 21st Century skills through rich curricula and real-life experiences.
- Build partnerships with families, businesses, and higher education.
Southridge Tech Middle School
News and Announcements
- School Site Council Meeting May 17th 2:45 - 3:30 Agenda English / Spanish Minutes from April Click here to join
- Parents fill out 2022-2023 Annual Update for Student Acceptable Use of Agreement and Parent Notification NO later than May 27, 2022. Click here for more information Video Tutorial English / Spanish
- City of Fontana Summer Lunch Schedule
- ELAC Meeting May 9th 9AM. Join in Teams
- Coffee with Dr. Rogers April 29th @ 9am. Join us in person or on MS Teams.
- School Site Council Meeting April 28th 2:45-3:30PM Agenda: English \ Spanish To Join Us
- Southridge Tech Talent Show May 6th 4:30-7:00 PM
- Parent Square Announcement March 31st
- Field Day March 18th
- School Site Council March 17th 2:45-3:30PM Agenda \ Minutes from February \ Join Meeting
- Career Day March 16th
- Coffee with Dr. Rogers Tuesday March 15th 9am in person or via Teams
- Sees Candy Fundraiser due March 18th
- Southridge Tech Cheer Club is hosting a family night fundraiser at Shakey's Pizza on Wednesday, March 9th. Shakey's will donate 25% of the proceeds back to our cheer club to purchase competition shoes. Flyer needed for STMS Cheer to receive donations.
- Semester One Awards Ceremony Wednesday March 2nd 3:00-4:00PM in Quad
- Yearbook Link to Order
- SSC Meeting February 17th 2:45 - 3:30PM Agenda English \ Spanish Link to Join
- International Week January 24th - 28th Bring an open mind to STMS's International Week lunchtime activities. Come learn about and celebrate cultures from around the globe.
- SSC Meeting Thursday January 20th 2:45-3:30 Agenda: English \ Spanish Link to Join
- SSC Meeting Thursday December 16th 2:45-3:30
- Spirit Week December 13-17th Click on link for details
- Winter Concert December 15th 4:00-5:00PM in Quad
- From November 10th - December 10th, college teams are collecting items for our local families, food banks and homeless shelters. Please give.
- Cyber IE Kids Camp - All San Bernardino County Middle School students are welcome to register for a virtual workshop on December 4th on how to use Microbits to create fun and exciting projects. See Flyer for details. Spanish Flyer
- Dia de los Muertos Celebration November 5th 4:30-7:00 PM. Click here for details
- Hispanic Heritage Month Spirit Week is presented by our STMS Students and Staff. Click here for details
- Coffee with the Principal October 5th 8:30-10:00
- Welcome letter for the 2021-2022 School Year English / Spanish
- In preparation for the 2021 – 2022 school year, the district is required to update the Student Acceptable Use Agreement and Annual Parent Notification documents. You can now submit these via Q Parent Connection. Parent Portal (fusd.net) English / Spanish
- Bell Schedule for Southridge Tech 2021-2022
- The Fontana Unified School District fosters a culture that promotes the health, safety, and well-being of students and parents. In an effort to continuously support this commitment, the district has made an agreement with Care Solace Counseling (English and Spanish).