Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 4/1/20
Fontana Unified School District School Closures have been extended through the remainder of the 19/20 school year. Updated information will continue to be made available at www.fusd.net/coronavirus. You can also follow us on Twitter @RebelnationABM for school updates.
We will be providing information about virtual learning opportunities for your students, which will start on April 6th. Please tell students to work with their teachers on Microsoft Teams. Click here for some at home resources.
No one will be on campus until further notice. If you need to reach an administrator, call 909-357-5800 or use the email addresses below:
See our special Rebel Fight On Unity Video Below
Latest Rebel TV Episode
@RebelABM on Twitter
Schoolwide Learner Outcomes (SLO)
Fontana A. B. Miller High School will prepare graduates to be:
Responsible individuals who…
- Respect themselves, authority, and others.
- Resolve personal and group conflicts through positive actions.
- Accept responsibility and consequences for their own actions.
- Practice tolerance toward others in a diverse society
Expressive communicators who…
- Effectively express ideas through speaking, writing, and the arts.
- Receive and interpret ideas through listening and reading.
- Practice positive and socially acceptable interpersonal skills.
Builders and planners who…
- Set and achieve realistic goals.
- Participate in the career exploration process.
- Prepare to enter the job market, trade school, college, or military service.
- Identify and develop their own creative talents.
Effective producers who…
- Display a strong work ethic.
- Work individually and collectively to complete a task within accepted norms and guidelines.
- Adapt in a responsive and positive manner to change.
Literate individuals who…
- Demonstrate competency in reading, writing, and math throughout all content areas.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of computers and other technologies.
- Demonstrate the ability to think critically, analyze, and problem-solve.
Students excelling in…
Academics, Athletics, and Arts.