A. B. Miller in the News
Fontana was very well represented at the annual Inland Valley Volleyball All-Star Classic on Dec. 8.
An A. B. Miller Dance Alum will be performing in 'The Nutcracker" at the Lewis Family Playhouse
Latest Rebel TV Episode
@RebelABM on Twitter
Schoolwide Learner Outcomes (SLO)
Fontana A. B. Miller High School will prepare graduates to be:
Responsible individuals who…
- Respect themselves, authority, and others.
- Resolve personal and group conflicts through positive actions.
- Accept responsibility and consequences for their own actions.
- Practice tolerance toward others in a diverse society
Expressive communicators who…
- Effectively express ideas through speaking, writing, and the arts.
- Receive and interpret ideas through listening and reading.
- Practice positive and socially acceptable interpersonal skills.
Builders and planners who…
- Set and achieve realistic goals.
- Participate in the career exploration process.
- Prepare to enter the job market, trade school, college, or military service.
- Identify and develop their own creative talents.
Effective producers who…
- Display a strong work ethic.
- Work individually and collectively to complete a task within accepted norms and guidelines.
- Adapt in a responsive and positive manner to change.
Literate individuals who…
- Demonstrate competency in reading, writing, and math throughout all content areas.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of computers and other technologies.
- Demonstrate the ability to think critically, analyze, and problem-solve.
Students excelling in…
Academics, Athletics, and Arts.