9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Incoming Sophomore (10th Grade) Orientation - Last Names A-L
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Incoming Freshman (9th Grade) Orientation - Last name A-L
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Incoming Freshman (9th Grade) Orientation - Last Name M-Z
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Incoming Sophomore (10th Grade) Orientation - Last Names M-Z
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Juniors (11th Grade) Materials Checkout and School Photos
August 4, 2021
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Senior (12th Grade) Materials Checkout
August 6, 2021
August 17, 2021
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM Back to School Night
Schoolwide Learner Outcomes (SLO)
Fontana A. B. Miller High School will prepare graduates to be:
Responsible individuals who…
* Respect themselves, authority, and others.
* Resolve personal and group conflicts through positive actions.
* Accept responsibility and consequences for their own actions.
* Practice tolerance toward others in a diverse society
Effective producers who…
* Display a strong work ethic.
* Work individually and collectively to complete a task within accepted norms and guidelines.
* Adapt in a responsive and positive manner to change.
Expressive communicators who…
* Effectively express ideas through speaking, writing, and the arts.
* Receive and interpret ideas through listening and reading.
* Practice positive and socially acceptable interpersonal skills.
Literate individuals who…
* Demonstrate competency in reading, writing, and math throughout all content areas.
* Demonstrate a basic knowledge of computers and other technologies.
* Demonstrate the ability to think critically, analyze, and problem-solve.
Builders and planners who…
* Set and achieve realistic goals.
* Participate in the career exploration process.
* Prepare to enter the job market, trade school, college, or military service.
* Identify and develop their own creative talents.
Students excelling in…
* Academics, Athletics, and Arts.