Empowering students to prepare for success in college, career and life
SCHOOLWIDE LEARNER OUTCOMES
Students will identify personal, educational and workforce goals.
- Set goals
- With guidance, develop and implement action plans to achieve their goals
- Interact collaboratively with diverse learning communities
- Students will obtain academic and technical skills required for post-secondary education, the workforce, and civic readiness.
- Be self-directed, critical thinkers
- Learn independently and interact collaboratively within complex learning communities
Demonstrate and Apply Learning
- Students will apply acquired skills and knowledge.
- Advance to post-secondary education, military service or enter the work force
- Act as responsible citizens by contributing to the well-being of the community
- Respect diverse views and backgrounds