Athletic Clearance Instructions
If you are interested in participating in any AB Miller sport, you must be cleared through the Athletic Department before you can pratice or play. This includes any summer activity or try-outs before the season begins! Please click on one of the links below to find out how to get cleared for your sport.
Steps for Getting Cleared:
1. Go to https://www.athleticclearance.com/index.php to register for the clearance program and click "Start Clearances Here!"
- General Info
- Returning student athletes: please log in using the same username/email and password that you had in the past and update any information as needed
- New student athletes: Click "Start Clearance Here" button to begin. You will choose the 2021-2022 school year, and scroll down to choose "MILLER, AB" for the school.
- Complete all sections and upload necessary documents
- A sports physical done by an MD, DO, or PA-C will be uploaded to the "Physical Forms" Physical and Medical History Form (if your physical has more than 3 pages, please upload the extra document to "Additional Forms")
- Upload a copy of your health insurance card/proof of health insurance to the "Insurance Card" section (please make sure that the student athlete's name is listed on the proof of health insurance)
2. Get a Covid-19 test: each student athlete is required to present a negative test result to their coach EVERY week.
3. You will receive a confirmation email from the Athletic Department to let you know that you are cleared! You may not participate in try-outs, practice, or competitions without receiving a confirmation email stating that you are cleared. Please contact either Mr. Omar Omarjl@fusd.net or Mrs. Curayag Curakl@fusd.net with any questions!
- General Info