Library fine notices will go out to students in their classrooms quarterly and mailed home each semester. Students who owe library fines may clear them by:
- Returning the item in good condition
- Paying for the fine for lost or damaged materials
- See Mrs. Hottinger for a printout of fines owed.
- Take the printout to the principal's secretary, Anita McCarty in the front office to make a payment, CASH ONLY please.
- Show the payment receipt to Mrs. Hottinger to clear the fine.
For any questions regarding fines owed for previous schools attended, please contact the librarian at that school.