Test Retake Policy
1. First assessment attempt must meet the following criteria:
- Assessments cannot be left blank
- Students must show actual attempt to answer all questions
- No guessing or random markings, as determined by Philosopher
2. Deadline for retakes are at the end of each quarter. No exceptions.
3. Retake must be within one week of the initial assessment.
4. Students MUST attend a minimum of one tutorial session:
- In-class or after school intervention
- As assigned by philosopher (one-on-one intervention)
5. Classwork and/or Interactive Notebooks must be 100% complete before any retakes. Missing assignments = No Retake
6. Retakes will not be given for mid-terms or finals.