How do I get a copy of my "official and or unofficial" transcript?
- Email the Registrar's Office at email@example.com
Who can order transcipts?
- Current students age 16 and over.
- Past Graduates
What do I need to order an "official" transcript?
- A Valid Photo ID or High School ID card.
What is the timeline to receive a transcript after it has been ordered?
- Five business days after the order has been placed.
Who do I contact for more information?
- Call the Jurupa Hills High School Registrar at (909) 357-6300, ext. 16208.
What if I graduated more than three years ago?
- Contact the Central Records Office at (909) 357-7600, ext. 29301.
What is the difference between "official" and "unoffical" transcript?
- An unofficial transcript can be printed for your review by school personnel. Official transcripts will have a qualified school official's signature and the school seal embossed on it. Only official transcripts are recognized as valid proof of your academic performance by other educational institutions (other high schools, colleges, universities, etc.)
If I am another high school, university, and/or college requesting an official transcript?
- Fax all requests to (909) 357-7541