The Fontana Unified School District hires teachers throughout the year. The greatest demand is in the following areas:
- Elementary Teachers, K-5
- Special Education Teachers, K-12
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- Resource Specialist, Mild/Moderate, Moderate/Severe
- Language, Speech & Hearing Specialist
- Math, Science, and English
Employment Information - How to Apply for a Job
To apply for employment with the Fontana Unified School District, visit EDJOIN.
First Aid and CPR
- American Red Cross
San Bernardino: (909) 888-1481
Riverside: (951) 656-4218
- Disaster Survival Skills
Must apply online at their website.
- CPR Success-Montclair
Food Handler Certificate
- Department of Environmental Health
Food Worker Training
(800) 442-2283 / website
Forklift Operator Certificate
- USA Forklift
San Bernardino: (909) 384-1637
Do you have questions about FUSD's salary structure? Our Salary Schedule page is a good place to find the answers you seek.