Office of the Superintendent
Randal S. Bassett
The Superintendent coordinates the total educational program and provides leadership in its development and improvement. The Superintendent is responsible for the management of the schools as authorized by Board Policy. Feel free to contact us for information regarding implementation of the School Board's policies and procedures.
The Fontana Unified School District is the twelfth largest school district in California. With over 38,000 K-12 students, 2,000 preschoolers, and over 1,100 adult school students, we constitute the largest educational enterprise in the area. More importantly, Fontana schools have a five-year track record of continuous improvement in student achievement. The citizens of Fontana support this district with their time, their talents, and with a $275 million general obligation bond to build the new schools needed to support the continuous growth in size. It is both my privilege and my pleasure to serve this district.
- Ryan DiGiulio, Associate Superintendent - Business Services
- Joseph Bremgartner, Associate Superintendent - Human Resources
- Ken Schmidt (Interim), Sr. Executive Director - Student Services
- Miki Inbody, Associate Superintendent - Teaching and Learning
- Oscar Dueñas, Chief Information Technology and Innovation Officer
- Pamela Brown, Ed.D., Executive Director - Elementary
- Gorge Santiago, Executive Director - Secondary Schools
- Martin Sissac, Police Chief, School Police Services
Superintendent's Office (909) 357-5000, ext. 29109
Randal S. Bassett, Superintendent
Janet Ramirez, Executive Assistant
Valerie D. Montoya, Executive Assistant