School Boundary Maps and Maps to Schools
The Board of Education adopted new school boundary changes for the 2019-20 school year at their meeting on April 18, 2018. For elementary students, some boundary changes may affect the school students will attend in the 2019-20 school year. Students entering middle school might have a boundary change as well. High school students will not be affected by the boundary changes. Please take a few minutes to review the below links to see if any of these changes affect your school boundary.
2020/21 6th Grade, 2020-21 Middle School and 2020-21 High School
Find your school using the interactive map.
To use the map please click on the link for the desired year and navigate to the search bar, enter your address to find the schools located in your attendance area.
- Enter an address (including City will increase accuracy) in the search toolbar and search for your address (hit enter or click on the magnifying glass). For new residential addresses, enter street name only.
- Click on the map near the located address to see the schools for that area.
- Click on the school icon to view school website.
Other Online Resources:
- District Map with All Schools for 2021-22
- District Office Complex Map
- 2021-22 Feeder School List - Find out which middle and high schools each of our elementary schools "feeds into" at a glance.
Facilities Planning, Design & Construction
Nicole LaCroix, Senior Secretary II
(909) 357-7528, ext. 29456
Jennifer Morris, Facilities Planning Technician