Certificated Substitute Teacher Hiring
Substitute Teacher Rate of Pay
- $160 for Substitute Teachers with 30-Day Sub Permit or $80/half day
- $170 for Substitute Teachers with a CA Teaching Credential or $85/half day
- $170 for Resident Substitute Teachers,
- FUSD Contract Teachers and Retirees
or $85/half day
FUSD is Now Accepting Applications for Substitute Teachers for 2021-22 school year
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be a Substitute Teacher:
- Hold a CA Teaching Credential or 30-Day Substitute Teacher Permit
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college/university
- Passage of a Basic Skills Exam (CBEST, etc.)
To apply for a Substitute Teacher position, please visit EdJoin at edjoin.org
Once your application is reviewed, one of our People Services Technicians will email you information to begin the hiring process.
Thank you for your interest in working for Fontana Unified School District.
If you have any questions, contact People Services at (909) 357-5000 ext. 29035.