Acceptable Schedule Change Requests
You may submit a request to the counselor for a schedule change for the following reasons only:
- You previously passed a class with a "C" grade or better.
- You have a missing class (empty period).
- You have a duplicate class or period.
- You are missing a class needed for graduation.
- You want to change your elective (based on availability only)
- You want to change a program (AP, Honors) - with approval only
PLEASE REMEMBER, A REQUEST FOR A SCHEDULE CHANGE IS JUST A REQUEST. NOT ALL REQUESTS WILL BE GRANTED.
Exceptions to the above will be made ONLY by school administration.
Schedule change requests will be denied for the following reasons:
- Schedule matching with friends
- Selecting a specific teacher
- Adjusting the schedule for a lunch preference
- Attempting to retake a course previously passed with a "C" or better