What is the difference between an “official” and “unofficial” transcript?

    Official transcripts: Have a qualified school official's signature and the school embossed seal. Only official transcripts are recognized as valid proof of your academic performance by other educational institutions (other high schools, colleges, universities, job sites etc).

    Unofficial transcripts: Available on Q Student Information System (both student and parent portal).


    How do I get a copy of my “official” transcript?


    • Fill out an Official Transcript request form at the front desk


    How long does it take to receive my “official” transcript once it has been requested?

    Your transcript will be ready within 48 hours after the request is submitted (online or in person). You will be contacted via phone number or email when the official transcript is ready to be picked up.


    What could delay the process of my “official” transcript request?

    If you owe fees to any schools for past materials (books, calculators, uniforms, etc), then your request will be denied and you will have to pay all fees and re-submit your “official” transcript request.


    What do I need to pick up an “official” transcript?

    A valid photo ID or high school ID card


    What if I graduated more than 3 years ago?

    Contact the Central Records Office

    Phone: (909) 357 - 7600 ext. 29301

    Fax: (909) 357 - 7641


    Who do I contact for more information?

    Call the Kaiser High School Registrar, Jena Impastato

    Phone: (909) 357-5900 ext. 14177


    Transcript Request QR Code