- Everyone attending Homecoming must have all fees paid before they can purchase tickets.
- Everyone attending must complete a Homecoming Dance Contract before they can purchase tickets.
- Dance Contracts are available outside the bookkeeper's office and in the ASB room/I113.
- Dance contracts can be picked up before school, during lunch, & after school NOT during class time.
- The attendance/behavior portion of the dance contract must be signed no later than Friday, September 29.
- If you are bringing an off-campus guest to homecoming, you must include their information on the dance contract before getting it signed in the front office.
- Off-campus guests that currently attend high school must have their high school administrator sign the dance contract too.
- If you purchased a homecoming ticket in a Cat Package, you still have to turn in a completed dance contract in order to attend the dance.
Deadline to turn in a completed dance contract:
Wednesday, October 4th by 4:00pm.