CDE Content Information
Information for parents and family members about becoming involved in the education of their children.
Academic Content Standards
Information and resources on the California academic standards, including information for students and parents, may be found on the California Department of Education (CDE) Common Core State Standards and Content Standards Web pages.
- Partners in Education: A Dual Capacity-Building Framework for Family-School Partnerships (PDF; 8MB)
- Family Engagement Toolkit-Continuous Improvement through an Equity Lens(PDF)
- Family Engagement Framework: A Tool for California School Districts-English(PDF; 3MB)
- Family Engagement Framework: A Tool for California Districts-Spanish(PDF; 5MB)
- English-Spanish Family Engagement Language Glossary
Reports for accountability, test data, enrollment, graduates, dropouts, course enrollments, staffing, and data regarding English learners.
- California School Dashboard
- Quality Schooling Framework (QSF)
- Additional Parent/Family ResourcesThese Web sites provide information to assist in the building of partnerships among families, schools, and communities.
State and Federal Program Family Engagement
Title I, Part A, Parent and Family Engagement
Information related to implementation of programs, activities and procedures for the involvement of parents and family members in Title I, Part A programs.