Athletic Clearance and Eligibility
Interested in joining AB Miller Athletics? There are a few things that you will need to do...
1. Register for an athletic account on Home Campus
- Choose "Create an Account" if you are a new student athlete
- When choosing a school, select "MILLER, AB"
- Enter your previous email and password if you are a returning student athlete
2. Obtain a pre-participation physical from your doctor and upload it to your Home Campus account
3. Print, sign, and upload the "Confirmation Page" to your Home Campus account
4. Have health insurance coverage and upload proof of insurance to your Home Campus account
5. Maintain a 2.0 GPA (this includes passing at least four classes per quarter)
6. Follow all the rules established by FUSD, AB Miller High School, and the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF)
Are you in need of a Sports Physical and cannot see your primary physician? Take a look at some of these local clinics that provide pre-participation physical examinations for student athletes.