Steps for Getting Cleared:
1. Go to https://www.athleticclearance.com/index.php to register for the clearance program and click "Start Clearances Here!"
- General Info
- Returning student athletes: please log in using the same username/email and password that you have in the past and update any information as needed
- New student athletes: Click "Start Clearance Here" button to being. You will choose the 2021-2022 school year, and scroll down to choose "MILLER, AB" for the school
- Complete all sections and upload necessary documents
- A sports physical done by an MD, DO, or PA-C will be uploaded to the "Physical Forms" (if yor physical has more than 3 pages, please upload the extra document to "Additional Forms") Click here for Physical Form
- Upload the Health History Form. Click here for Health History English form. Click here for Spanish Health History Form
- Upload a copy of your health insurance card/proof of health insurance to the "Insurance Card" section (please make sure that the student athlete's name is listed on the proof of health insurance)
2. You will recieve a confirmation email from the Athletic Department to let you know that you are cleared! You may not participate in try-outs, practice, or competitions without recieveing a confirmation email stating that you are cleared. Please contact either Mr. Omar at email@example.com or Ms. Curayag with any questions!
*At this time, COVID-19 testing is MANDATORY for student athletes at this time. The school district has set up a testing site at the Disrict Office near the Enrollment Center at no cost to the students. Please call Student Services at 909-357-5000 ex. 29194 with any questions. There will also be testing on campus in our Oleander parking lot every Monday-Friday 1:00 -5:00 P.M. Student athletes are still required to wear a mask while indoors. Every day prior to practices and/or competitions, student athletes must have their temperature taken as well as have completed the Daily Athlete Health Symptom Screening (please contact the head coach of your sport for the link to this health screening).*
- General Info