Virtual Summer Learning Opportunity – FAQ
- What students are eligible to participate?
- All current 6th grade students and all current 7th grade students.
- Will there be an opportunity for current 8th grade students?
- 8th grade students will have an opportunity to participate in a summer program through the HS they will attend next year. Look out for information from HS.
- Will students be able to go to campus?
- No, this summer learning opportunity will be all virtual.
- Do I need to register my student?
- Yes, students need to be registered to participate in the Summer Learning Opportunity. Please register using the link or QR code on the flyer.
- Is there a deadline to register?
- Yes, please register by April 13.
- What are the dates?
- June 7 – June 24 (Monday – Thursday)
- When will students receive enrichment activities?
- When will students receive Math & ELA assignments?
- When will students receive support for Math & ELA assignments?
- Through office hours via Teams there will be a morning session and afternoon session. More details about the times will be sent out after students have registered.
- When will students have to complete the work?
- All assignments will be asynchronous. Students can complete their work at any time of the day.
- What if my student misses a couple of days can they still participate?
- Yes, they can still participate.
- Will my student be able to keep their hotspot for this program?
- Will my student be able to keep their laptop for this program?
- Still have questions, contact Julie.
Phone: (909) 357-7600 ext. 29166