Athletics Clearances and Physicals Information
AthleticClearance.com is the site used by all of the Fontana Unified School District to register and clear student athletes. Click on the link above in order to begin the registration process. If this is your first time using the system, please take a few minutes to watch the video provided.
As well as filling out information and signatures online, there will be several documents to print:
- Physical Form
- Medical History Form
- CIF Compliance Acknowledgment Form
- Voluntary Drug Testing Registration Form
- Confirmation Signature Page (printed once online registratoin is complete)
You will also need to send proof of insurance along with the rest of the packet. This can consist of:
- Sending a copy of the current medical insurance card, or
- having the student bring the card to the Athletics Office to make a copy, or
- emailing a a photo of the card to the Athletic Director Athletic Director
Physicals must be completed by a Medical Doctor (MD), Osteopathic Doctor (DO), or Physician's Assistant (PA-C)
- Chiropractors are not acceptable by FUSD policy.
- Physicals are valid for a year from the date of the examination.
- If using a form other than ours, it must clearly be marked "Cleared to play Sports"
- All physicals must have the official stamp of the physician's office.
If you cannot receive a timely physical appointment from your own medical provider, there are local alternative options available:
- At various points of the year, teams will work together to set up "Physical Days" with a licensed professional, on campus, for a nominal charge.
- There is a clinic in Ontario that provides a walk-in option for a set fee.
- Ontario Testing Center - 402 S Milliken Ave E2, Ontario, CA 91761