Dear Maple Families,
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year. We are excited to see those who are returning to Maple and eager to meet our newest Mustangs on Wednesday, August 3, 2022. I can assure you that your experience at Maple will be enriched with wonderful learning experiences. The Maple staff are truly looking forward to working with you and providing students with the necessary skills to be successful.
Kindergarten will be on a minimum day schedule 7:45am – 11:50am. The first 12 weeks, the teachers will be participating in Professional Learning Communities, professional development, and have planning time to be ready for our Mustangs! Therefore, we are excited to announce starting October 24th, 2022, Kindergarten will be full day 7:45-2:20pm.
When time permits, please read over the student handbook so that you are familiar with information ranging from parent involvement opportunities, our Positive Behavior Intervention and Support expectations to encourage positive behavior, and nutrition guidelines.
We believe collaborative communication is key to a successful educational experience. Should you have any questions or concerns and would like to speak to us, please feel free to call the office to schedule a meeting.
We look forward to watching your student grow to be the best Mustang they can be!
Please take note of the following important items of information:
* Office hours are 7:00am – 4:00pm
* Every student will need a signed Annual Notice and Student Acceptable Use Agreement before they can have FUSD login access
* Students may arrive on campus for breakfast at 7:15am.
* Classroom instruction begins at 7:45am.
* School ends at 2:20pm on Regular Days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday)
* Wednesdays are minimum days for grade K-5th grade – school ends at 11:50am
* Kindergarten will be on minimum day schedule until October 21, 2022
* Students may receive a school breakfast/lunch or may bring a lunch from home.
* Our school telephone number is: (909) 357-5670
Please call the school office if you have any questions.
Once again, welcome to Maple Elementary School!
Elena Zerbel, Principal
Karla Brewer-Edet, Assistant Principal