Create the FSA ID
First determine if you are doing FAFSA or Dream Act
- If you are a USA citizen, you will do the FAFSA
- If you are a permanent resident (you have a green card) you will do the FAFSA
- If you are not a citizen and not a permanent resident but have been studying in California Schools for three years (including senior year), then you will do the Dream Act. See your counselor for more information.
If you are doing the FAFSA, you will need to create an FSA ID first to sign in to FAFSA.
Students doing the Dream Act do not do FSA ID.
Click on the link, copy and paste the address, or scan the QR Code.
Recover your FSA ID (PW and UN)
Upload FSA ID Recovery Information
FAFSA on the Web Worksheet 2023-2024
The FAFSA on the Web Worksheet provides a preview of the questions that you may be asked while completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) online at fafsa.gov.
Download the worksheet below.
- This Worksheet is optional and should only be completed if you plan to use fafsa.gov.
- Sections in purple are for parent information.
- This Worksheet does not include all the questions from the FAFSA form. The questions that are included are ordered as they appear on FAFSA on the Web. When you are online, you may be able to skip some questions based on your answers to earlier questions.
2023-2024 FAFSA on the Web Worksheet