Student Parking Permit Information
- Parking on school grounds is a privilege that is extended to students so their vehicles may remain in relative safety throughout the day.
- There is no fee for the first permit, but a replacement permit will cost $5.00.
- Prior to receiving a permit, students and parents/guardians must complete and return the parking permit application and provide copies of a driver's license, registration, and proof of liability insurance.
- Any student not adhering to the code may be subject to a ticket and/or loss of campus parking privileges, CVC, 21113, A.B.C
- Student Parking Permit Application