California recently passed Assembly Bill-104 (AB-104) to provide options for students to counteract and negate the academic impact the pandemic had on their grades. AB-104 allows parents/guardians to apply to have their child’s grade(s) earned during the 2020-2021 school year changed to Pass/No pass. Click Here to Read More.
English LAC Meeting / Reunión del Consejo Asesor de Estudiantes de Inglés
Tuesday, 9/14/21 at 9:00 AM
Martes, 9/14/21 a las 9:00 AM
In person at A. B. miller High School in room P-3
virtual using this link: https://bit.ly/abelac921
En persona en la Escuela Secundaria A. B. Miller en el salón P-3
virtual usando este enlace: https://bit.ly/abelac921
A. B. Miller School Wide Expectations
Schoolwide Learner Outcomes (SLO)
Fontana A. B. Miller High School will prepare graduates to be:
Responsible individuals who…
* Respect themselves, authority, and others.
* Resolve personal and group conflicts through positive actions.
* Accept responsibility and consequences for their own actions.
* Practice tolerance toward others in a diverse society
Effective producers who…
* Display a strong work ethic.
* Work individually and collectively to complete a task within accepted norms and guidelines.
* Adapt in a responsive and positive manner to change.
Expressive communicators who…
* Effectively express ideas through speaking, writing, and the arts.
* Receive and interpret ideas through listening and reading.
* Practice positive and socially acceptable interpersonal skills.
Literate individuals who…
* Demonstrate competency in reading, writing, and math throughout all content areas.
* Demonstrate a basic knowledge of computers and other technologies.
* Demonstrate the ability to think critically, analyze, and problem-solve.
Builders and planners who…
* Set and achieve realistic goals.
* Participate in the career exploration process.
* Prepare to enter the job market, trade school, college, or military service.
* Identify and develop their own creative talents.
Students excelling in…
* Academics, Athletics, and Arts.