Parent-Teacher Conferences for Middle Schools
On October 24-26, 2017 our middle schools will be holding Parent-Teacher Conferences. It’s a great opportunity to sit down with your child’s teacher and ask questions about his/her progress. Below are some questions you may want to ask your child’s teacher:
- How is my child performing academically in class?
- What specific steps will the teacher take to help my child if they have a poor grade in their class?
- Is my child turning in all their work, and how are their work habits?
- Specifically, what can I (the parent) do to help my child at home?
- How has my child performed on assessments, and is he/she able to retake them to improve their grade?