Welcome to our Parent Information Page
Welcome to Fontana Unified School District! We are committed to making our students and parents feel connected to their school and our district. Here you will find information for current and future parents alike. Please come back as we will be adding more tools, resources and communication pieces to effectively keep you informed. Thank you for your support and commitment to your child's success in our district.
Download the Mobile App
Download our FREE ParentSquare app for iOS or Android.
This video will walk you through the ParentSquare app.
Downloading the mobile app is the easiest way to receive all Posts, Events, Sign Up Requests, Photos and Files. Enable app notifications to be notified when a message is posted.
iOS App - Apple Store
Android App - Google Play Store
Use the camera on your phone to scan these QR codes - it takes you directly to the App or Google Play store.
Update Mobile App
Make sure you are updated to the most recent version of the ParentSquare app. For information on how to check the version number and update the ParentSquare app, click here.
Annual Student Climate Survey (Preview)
2021-2022 Q Parent Connection (English Video
2021-2022 Q Parent Connection (Spanish Video)
Virtual Elementary Summer School
Grades 2-3 In Person Meeting Links
2020-2021 Parent University
Free Mental Health Services During COVID19
California Healthy Youth Act
California School Dashboard
FUSD Clothes Closet & Resource Center
Special Offers from Dell to FUSD Students & Parents
- Parent Notification Positive Prevention Letter 2021-2022
- SPANISH- Parent Notification Positive Prevention Letter 2021-2022
- Online Meal Payment (e-Funds)
- Technical Training
- After-School Programs
- 2021-2022 Annual Notification to Parents
- 2021-2022 Annual Notification to Parents (Spanish)
- Addenda to FUSD Publications
- Bullying and Harassment
- Early Education Programs
- Low Cost / No Cost Health Insurance for Kids
- Mathematics Placement Guidelines
- Mathematics Placement Guidelines (Spanish)
- Online Educational Programs and Services
- Complaint Procedures
- School Accountability Report Cards (SARC)
- Secondary Grading Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- State and District Assessments
- 6-12 Student Acceptable Use Policy
- 6-12 Student Acceptable Use Policy (Spanish)
- K-5 Student Acceptable Use Policy
- K-5 Student Acceptable Use Policy (Spanish)
- Free Mental Health Services During COVID19
- Care Solace
- State Preschool Enrollment
- Food Distribution Program (Register at www.gods-pantry.org)