Preschool | Transitional Kindergarten - 12th Grade Enrollment
To our wonderful FUSD parents and community members:
We will begin open enrollment for Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten beginning February 1, 2021. We will only be enrolling for Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten during the dates between February 1 and April 2, 2021.
Parents enroilling for Preschool for the 2021-22 may book appointments that begin April 6th. Any appointments for preschool booked before April 6th will be cancelled. For current year preschool for 2020-21, or if you have questions regarding preschool, please contact the Early Education Office at 909-357-5000 ext 29226.
Due to continued COVID restrictions from the Governor, we will only be facilitating enrollment by parents completing the online pre-enrollment, then scheduling an appointment to compete the process at the Enrollment Center to verify required documents. We will still be following the same protocols:
- Only parent (family member) in the Enrollment Center to process enrollments, please leave children at home if possible
- Face coverings are required
- Temperature checks at the door
If you have any enrollment questions, please email us at email@example.com, or call (909) 357-5000 ext. 29555 or ext. 29317.
STEP 1 - Create an account and fill out the Pre-Enrollment Form (link below)
STEP 2 - Schedule an appointment at the Enrollment Center to complete your enrollment
To complete your enrollment, please have the following information with you:
- Parent/Guardian’s Picture ID
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Child's Birth Date
- Child's Immunization Record
- Child’s Physical/Upcoming Appointment (TK, Kinder, 1st, and students coming from out of the country)
The appointment link button is also located on the Final Steps page of the Pre-enrollment Portal. If you need assistance, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us at (909) 357-5000 ext 29555 or 29317 and we will be happy to assist you.
Parents/Guardian must visit the Enrollment Center to verify required documents in order to complete their enrollment.
Things to Consider
- Current 2020 – 2021 Preschool students MUST enroll for 2021 - 2022 Kindergarten, they do not automatically roll up into kindergarten.
- All new 2021 - 2022 Kindergarten Students must enroll at the Enrollment Center between February 1, 2020 and April 2, 2021 or after June 1, 2021.
- For Children whose birthdate falls on or between September 2, 2016 and December 2, 2016, we offer a Transitional Kindergarten program at selected sites.
- Current 2020 - 2021 Transitional Kindergarten (TK) students DO NOT NEED to enroll for 2021 - 2022 Kindergarten; they will automatically enroll in their home school based on the current address and the school boundary.
How to complete the enrollment processPlease come to the Enrollment Center Located at 9548 Citrus Avenue, Building A to complete your enrollment by having one of our Enrollment Team Members verify your documents.
- Parent Name
- Student Name
For further enrollment inquiries, please call 909-357-5000 ext 29317, or 29555 or email at email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.