Preschool | Transitional Kindergarten - 12th Grade Enrollment
Parents or guardians enrolling students for the remainder of the 2021-22 school year will need to walk-in to enroll as we are fully booked with appointments. Parents and gradians enrolling students for Kindergarten and TK for 2022-23 school year, please join the waitlist by clicking the link and we will contact you as soon as we can enroll your student.We will be facilitating open enrollment for Preschool beginning April 4, 2022, though May 31, 2022. Please see the calendar schedule above of enrollment dates for the 2022-23 school year.
CURRENT TK STUDENTS DO NOT NEED TO RE-ENROLL FOR THE 22-23 SCHOOL YEAR
We have completed our lottery interest for the Dual Language Immersion program. The lottery will be held on April 28, 2022, beginning at 5:00 pm at the FUSD district office.
FOR NEW FUSD STUDENTS: Click the “Pre-enroll” button to begin the enrollment process.
NOTE: If you have a RETURNING STUDENT, there is a link to simply make an appointment in the beginning page of the pre-enrollment portal as we will still have your student’s basic information in our system. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PRE-ENROLL A RETURNING STUDENT. Please go to the pre-enrollment portal and click the link to make an appointment.
Please note the safety precautions when coming to the enrollment center:
- Face coverings are optional
- Temperature checks at the door
If you have any questions, please contact us at 909-357-5000
- For questions regarding preschool, dial extension 29226,
- For questions regarding the transfer process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or dial extension 29083.
- For questions regarding the enrollment process, please email us at email@example.com, or dial extension 29555 or extension 29317.
STEP 1 - Create an account and fill out the Pre-Enrollment Form (link below)
To complete your enrollment, please have the following information with you:
- Parent/Guardian’s Picture ID
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Child's Birth Date
- Child's Immunization Record
- Child’s Physical/Upcoming Appointment (TK, Kinder, 1st, and students coming from out of the country)
The appointment link button is also located on the Final Steps page of the Pre-enrollment Portal. If you need assistance, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us at (909) 357-5000 ext 29555 or 29317 and we will be happy to assist you.
“For preschool enrollment, please pick up an information packet at the Enrollment Center or Building 16 and have it filled out prior to your appointment”
Parents/Guardian must visit the Enrollment Center to verify required documents in order to complete their enrollment.
Things to Consider
- Current 2021 – 2022 Preschool students MUST enroll for 2022 - 2023 Kindergarten, they do not automatically roll up into kindergarten.
- All new 2022 - 2023 Kindergarten Students must enroll at the Enrollment Center between February 1, 2022, and April 2, 2022, or after June 1, 2022.
- For Children whose birthdate falls on or between September 2, 2017, and February 2, 2018, we offer a Transitional Kindergarten program at selected sites.
- Current 2021 - 2022 Transitional Kindergarten (TK) students DO NOT NEED to enroll for 2021 - 2022 Kindergarten; they will automatically enroll in their home school based on the current address and the school boundary.
How to complete the enrollment processPlease come to the Enrollment Center Located at 9548 Citrus Avenue, Building A to complete your enrollment by having one of our Enrollment Team Members verify your documents.
- Parent Name
- Student Name
For further enrollment inquiries, please call 909-357-5000 ext 29317, or 29555 or email at email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.