ASES Mission Statement
Through strong relationships with families, schools, and communities, it is the goal of the Fontana After School Program to provide quality educational, recreational, and cultural programs. We aim to promote the social, physical, intellectual, and emotional development of the youth that we serve.
The After School Education and Safety Program (ASES) is available at all elementary and middle schools. The Program offers homework assistance, enrichment activities, physical fitness, and a nutritious supper. Programming begins immediately after the regular school day including minimum days and ends at 6:00 p.m.
For students enrolled at Tokay Elementary School, Dolores Huerta International Academy, Almeria Middle School, and Southridge Middle School please contact the Boys & Girls Club of Fontana at (909) 822-4988 to enroll your child(ren) or visit their website at www.bgcfontana.org for more information.
All other sites please contact the City of Fontana at (909) 350-6585.
2020-2021 After School Program Registration:
Registration to enroll in the after school program will be processed by the Boys & Girls Club of Fontana and the City of Fontana as follows:
DHIA, Tokay Elementary, Almeria MS, and Southridge MS only:
- All parents of currently enrolled children will be contacted by the Boys & Girls Club of Fontana directly with priority registration dates.
- June 1: Registration for incoming 6th graders will begin
- June 2: Registration for incoming 1st graders will begin
- June 8: Waitlists for open registration will begin
- Registration will take place at the Boys & Girls Clubhouse, 7723 Almeria Ave., Fontana (entrance is located on Miller Ave.). Clubhouse hours will be 8:00 AM – 1:30 PM.
- For more information or general inquiries, please contact the respective school Site Lead between the hours of 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM:
- Almeria MS and Tokay Elementary: (909) 550-8922
- DHIA: (909) 365-0124
- Southridge: (909) 202-7723
All other elementary and middle schools:
- All parents of currently enrolled children will be contacted by the City of Fontana directly for details regarding priority registration.
- For more details regarding enrollment in to the after school program, click HERE.
- June 1: Submit an application online HERE.
- For more information or general inquiries, please contact the Fontana Expanded Learning Program hotline at (909) 350-6585, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Please note that enrollment is contingent upon the completion of a parent orientation and required registration forms as provided by each organization.
Other Online Resources:
ASES (After School Education and Safety Program) (909) 357-5000, ext. 29183
Yubleni Cazares, Project Manager
(909) 357-5000, ext. 29184
Vanessa Hoff, Intermediate Clerk Typist
(909) 357-5000, ext. 29183