When: April 29, 2023
ALL STUDENTS MUST TAKE THE BUS TO AND FROM JURUPA HILLS HIGH SCHOOL. **NO EXCEPTIONS**
Students must arrive to Jurupa Hills High School between 4:45 and 5:00 pm.
All students will be subject to a security search at JHHS and the prom venue.
Students must park or be dropped off at the front of the school and will enter the school through the gates north of the Administration Building.
Once students enter the school they will NOT be allowed to return to their vehicles or leave without being subject to a secondary search.
Important: Busses will depart JHHS at 5:30 pm. Any student that is not on the bus will not be allowed to go to Prom, cannot be driven to Prom, and will not be allowed to enter the venue. NO EXCEPTIONS
As a precaution, we recommend all students get to JHHS earlier than 4:45 and wait for the doors to open.
- 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- The Reef Event Center in Long Beach, Ca
- Formal Attire required
- A masquerade mask is optional
- Formal Pictures will be available to purchase using cash or card only. Payment must be received before taking the pictures
- Dinner, desserts, dancing, and MUCH more will be available.
ASB APPLICATIONS: If you are interested in being part of creating a more inclusive space at Jurupa Hills and planning dances, rallies, and events on campus, ASB is for YOU! Click here to apply: ASB APPLICATION 2023
EACH SENIOR WILL RECEIVE SIX (6) TICKETS FOR FREE AT SENIOR CHECK-OUT ON MAY 18
ADDITIONAL TICKET SALES ARE CASH/DEBIT/CREDIT ONLY (NO CHECKS) AND NON-REFUNDABLE, EXCEPT FOR SENIORS WHO BECOME NON-GRADS.
TICKETS ARE $5 PER TICKET AND PURCHASED TICKETS WILL BE GIVEN AT TIME OF PURCHASE. JURUPA HILLS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS.
TICKET CAN BE PURCHASED USING CASH, CREDIT CARD, OR DEBIT CARD (NO CHECKS) AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, EXCEPT FOR SENIORS WHO BECOME NON-GRADS.
SCHEDULE OF SALES:
- APRIL 10-14: STUDENTS CAN BUY UP TO SIX (6) ADDITIONAL TICKETS PER STUDENT
- APRIL 17: SCHOOL WILL DETERMINE THE TOTAL NUMBER OF TICKETS AVAILABLE AND DIVIDE THAT BY THE TOTAL NUMBER OF GRADUATES. STUDENTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PURCHASE THAT NUMBER OF TICKETS STARTING ON APRIL 18. EXAMPLE: 1200 TICKETS REMAINING DIVIDED BY 400 GRADUATES = 3 ADDITIONAL TICKETS AVAILABLE PER PERSON.
- APRIL 18-MAY 5 REMAINING TICKETS WILL BE SOLD USING THE LIMITS LISTED ABOVE.
- MAY 8: REMAINING TICKETS WILL BE SOLD UNTIL ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD. STUDENTS CAN PURCHASE AS MANY AS THEY NEED UNTIL ALL TICKETS ARE SOLd
SENIOR ACTIVITIES DEADLINES:
Here are the deadlines for payments:
Grad night: FULL PAYMENT DUE ON MARCH 10 by 2:00 pm. If payment is not received by 2:00 pm on 3/10/23, your ticket will be relinquished and you will not receive a refund. Tickets that are relinquished will be offered to students on the waitlist in the order they signed-up. Do not wait until the last day to pay off your Grad Nite ticket!
Prom: FULL PAYMENT DUE BY APRIL 7 by 2:00 pm
Senior Breakfast: FULL PAYMENT due by MAY 1 by 2:00 pm
Senior Sunset: FULL PAYMENT due by May 10 by 2:00 pm
ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS THAT DRIVE TO SCHOOL. YOU MUST HAVE A VALID SCHOOL PARKING PERMIT AT ALL TIMES. ANY STUDENT THAT DOES NOT HAVE A PARKING PERMIT AND PARKS ON CAMPUS WILL BE CITED. IN ORDER TO OBTAIN A PERMIT, GO TO THE SECURITY OFFICE FOR A PARKING PERMIT APPLICATION.
Saturday school can help students make-up full day unexecused absences, NOT period absences. Next Saturday School is APRIL 15 and APRIL 29