• What is the difference between "official" and "unofficial" transcript?

    • Unofficial transcript are available on Q Student Information System (both studens and parent portal)
    • Offical transcripts will have a qualified school official's signature and the school embossed seal. Only official transcripts are recognized as valid proof of your academic performance by other educational institutions (other high schools, colleges, universities, etc.)


    How do I get a copy of my "official" transcript?

    Visit the Registrar's Office at Kaiser High School


    Where can I get the "official" transcript request?

    The front desk has copies of the request form


    What do I need to order an "official" transcript?

    A valid photo ID or high school ID card


    How do I know if my "official" transcript is ready to be picked up?

    If you leave your number on the "official" transcript request form Kaiser will call you to inform you that your transcripts are ready for pick up


    What if I graduated more that 3 years ago?

    Contact the Central Records Office at (909) 357 - 7600 ext. 29301, Fax (909) 357 - 7641



    Who do I contact for more information?

    Call the Kaiser High School Registrar at (909) 357 - 5900 ext. 14177