Dress Code Policy
Kaiser High School is a school that strongly believes in developing student pride. Students and staff wear green, silver, and black to support our school activities. Dress should be appropriate for normal school day activities; it should reflect pride, respect, and decency. Health and safety are guides to acceptable school attire. Students will adhere to the followign dress code:
- Shoes and sandals must be worn at all times. Sandals must have a strap on the back. Bedroom slippers and other footwear without solid soles are not allowed.
- Clothing, headwear, backpacks, and jewelry shall be free of tagging, pictures, or any other insignias, symbols, or emblems which are crude, vulgar, and profane, symbolize violence, alcohol, drugs or suggest any sexual act which is illegal or hazardous to one's health or deemed offensive by administration.
- Clothing, headwear, backpacks, and jewelry that advocates racial, ethnic, or religious prejudice or the use of drugs, tobacco or alcohol is prohibited.
- Only hats, visors, knitted beanies with the official Kaiser logos will be allowed on campus. All hats, visors and beanies must be black, dark green, gray and/or white. Hats, visors and beanies that re free of logos will be allowed if they are solid black, dark green, gray or white. Hats may not be of another color even if they have the official Kaiser logo. The consfiscated Item Policy for electronic devices will be followed for all hats that are confiscated by staff.
- A sample of non-acceptable symbols/logos include but are not limited to: Raiders, Los Angeles (LA), Inland Empire (IE), Brown Pride (BP), San Francisco (SF), Toronto Blue Jays (TCF), "C" hat, clothing companies, skate logos and other personalized headgear.
- Taping to cover logos on hats is not allowed.
- Unauthorized hats must be out of sight at all times. THEY MAY NOT BE CARRIED!
- Unauthorized hats may not be worn on the Kaiser High School campus regardless of the time.
- No bandanas (used as headbands, wristbands or ankle bands), hairnets, or nylon stocking beanies/caps are allowed.
- Studed or spiked jewelry, belts, or accessories is prohibited.
- Any garments, headwear, or accessory displaying emblems of outside clubs or gang affiliations are not accpetable and will be confiscated.
- Any article of clothing, headwear, or jewelry that can be construed to have a "double meaning" is prohibited.
- Clothing must cover all undergarments, on both males (muscle shirts, underwear) and females (bra, underwear)
- No muscle shirts, undershirts, backless blouses, halter/tube tops, and sports bras/exercise tops are allowed on campus. Blouses/tops MUST have two shoulder straps (NO SPAGETTI STRAPS) and cover the entire midsection.
- See-through, or fishnet fabrics must have a garment other than underclothing underneath. Excessively revealing clothes are not allowed (cut-outs, low cut tops).
- Shorts and skirts must be of sufficient length to completely cover the buttocks.
- Excessively baggy pants are a safety concern and are not acceptable. Pants must be worn over the hips for both males and females. PULL YOUR PANTS UP!!!!
- In case of questionable dress not covered in the rules above, a site administrator will make a final decision.
STUDENTS VIOLATING DRESS CODE WILL BE GIVEN "LOANERS" FOR THE DAY. MULTIPLE OFFENSES WILL RESULT IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION.