Alder Falcons RISE!!!!
Alder Falcons believe that success will be achieved when we promote a positive school climate and a safe, effective learning environment. We have 4 school wide expectations we want all students to follow in all settings:
Responsibility Integrity Safety Excellence
- Discipline used to teach rather than to punish.
- Promotes positive student behavior.
- Positive approaches used:
- Acknowledging appropriate behavior
- Community Building Circles
- Monthly incentives such as Arcade room, pizza party, snow cone party, etc.
- Rewarding positive behavior with RISE Points
- Staff members scan ID to provide RISE Points to students when demonstrating positive behavior aligned with RISE Expectations.
- All staff can award points before and after school, during lunch, during class, and during passing periods.