National Honors Society
Advisor: Mr. Betz
Welcome to the one and only Summit High School National Honor Society!
“Are you one of Summit High Schools brightest Sophomores or Juniors? Do you have a current cumulative un-weighted GPA of 3.5 or higher? Do you enjoy helping others in your community? If you answered yes to those questions perhaps Summit High Schools National Honor Society is for you.”
2022-2023 School Year New Members
- We are now accepting new applications for the Spring 2023 semester.
- All Sophomore, & Juniors applicants that meet the requirements may apply.
- Click here for your digital application: NHS Application
- Print out and turn in your application to Mr. Betz in room H-109.
- Please bring a print out with your current cumulative GPA
- Click here to download the teacher recommendation form (you will need to send off 4 of these): Teacher Recommendation Form
- Deadline for fall applications: Friday, Feb. 3rd
- Interviews of applicants will be held the week of Feb. 14th-Sept 17th
2022-2023 Returning NHS Members!
Welcome back returning NHS members. Below you will find the needed NHS request to return & Service Proposal and the NHS Service Hour Time-sheet forms. Don't forget to turn in your latest cumulative GPA including the Spring 2023 semester (Due 1/30/23).
NHS Meeting Dates for Fall 2022
“Students must attend a minimum of 5 meetings for the Spring 2023 Semester in order to be considered eligible & an active member of the club.” These meetings will be held in room H-109 afterschool from 3:30 - 4:00.
- Jan 30th
- Feb 27th
- March 13th
- March 17th
- April 10th
- April 26th
- Service project presentations
- Final Meeting for Spring 2023 (required for all members)