National Honors Society
Advisor: Mr. Betz
- Welcome to the one and only Summit High School National Honor Society!
“Are you one of Summit High Schools brightest Sophomores or Juniors? Do you have a current cumulative un-weighted GPA of 3.5 or higher? Do you enjoy helping others in your community? If you answered yes to those questions perhaps Summit High Schools National Honor Society is for you.”
2023-2024 School Year New Members
- We are now accepting new applications for the Fall 2023 semester.
- All Sophomore, & Juniors applicants that meet the requirements may apply.
- Download the NHS Application (it is located to the left under files)
- Print out and turn in your application to Mr. Betz in room H-109.
- Please bring a printout with your current cumulative GPA
- Download the teacher recommendation form (you will need to send off 4 of these). The file is located to the left.
- Deadline for fall applications: Friday, August 18th
- Interviews of applicants will be held the week of Aug. 24th - 31st
2023-2024 Returning NHS Members!
Welcome back returning NHS members. Below you will find the needed NHS request to return & Service Proposal and the NHS Service Hour Time-sheet forms. Don't forget to turn in your latest cumulative GPA including the Fall 2023 semester (Due 8/15/23).
- NHS Request to Return & Service Project (Due. 8/15/23) (download file from the left)
- NHS Service Project Hours Verification (download file from the left)
NHS Meeting Dates for Fall 2022
“Students must attend a minimum of 5 meetings for the Fall 2023 Semester in order to be considered eligible & an active member of the club.” These meetings will be held in room H-109 afterschool from 3:30 - 4:00.
- 8/15: Transcript, request to return, & service project proposal DUE
- 12/6: Service Project Presentation (required for all members)