National Honors Society
Advisor: Mr. Betz
Welcome to the one and only Summit High School National Honor Society!
“Are you one of Summit High Schools brightest sophomores or Juniors? Do you have a current cumulative un-weighted GPA of 3.5 or higher? Do you enjoy helping others in your community? If you answered yes to those questions perhaps Summit High Schools National Honor Society is for you.”
2021-2022 School Year New Members
- We are now accepting new applications for the Fall 2021 semester.
- All Sophomore, Juniors, & Senior applicants that meet the requirements may apply.
- Click here for your digital application: NHS Application
- E-mail your application to Mr. Betz (instructions in the application)
- Click here to download the teacher recommendation form (you will need to send off 4 of these): Teacher Recommendation Form
- Deadline for fall applications: Friday, Nov. 5th
2021-2022 Returning NHS Members!
Welcome back returning NHS members. Below you will find the needed NHS request to return & Service Proposal and the NHS Service Hour Time-sheet forms.
NHS Meeting Dates for Fall 2021
“Students must attend a minimum of 2 meetings for the Fall 2021 Semester in order to be considered eligible & an active member of the club.” These meetings will be held in room H-109 afterschool from 3:30 - 4:00.
- November 5th
- November 19th
- December 3rd