Chaffey College Dual Enrollment Program
(NON HIGH SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP)
Follow these steps to take a class with Chaffey College offered through dual enrollment.
STEP 1: Apply to Open CCC and register as a high school student for Chaffey College, Click here to apply now.
- Within 72 hours students will receive an email from Chaffey College with your Chaffey College student ID number.
- Students who have previously applied to be a Chaffey College student and already have a Chaffey College student ID number do not need to repeat this step. This step is ONLY for NEW students to Chaffey College.
STEP 2: Dual Enrollment Orientation
STEP 3: After students receive their Chaffey College student ID number, they will need to complete the online Dual Enrollment Agreement NON HSP SUMMER FORMSTACK for the classes you would like to take.
If you need help, please check out the Chaffey College Tutorial LINK TREE for High School Students: https://linktr.ee/Dual_Enrollment
- If you have questions, you may contact your counselor
- You may also reach out to Chaffey College counselors:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link for an online appointment: click here
See the attached flyer for details about high school dual enrollment at Chaffey College. High School dual enrollment at Chaffey College
High School Dual Enrollment Webinar by Chaffey College
Want to learn about the benefits of participating in the High School Dual Enrollment Program? If so, learn from Dual Enrollment Counselors as they review the opportunities that are available to high school students.