Major Rules for Athletic Participation:
- In order to compete, students must have passed four (4) or more classes of new work during the previous grading period.
- No student may compete who has reached his nineteenth (19) birthday prior to the first day of September of the school year he/she wishes to compete.
- Students must have passed a physical examination.
- Students must have accident insurance coverage (State Law).
- Students must adhere to all other rules established by the Fontana Unified School District, Kaiser High School, and C.I.F.
Students who qualify will be allowed to wear Kaiser High School-approved letterman jackets. A committee of parents, students, and staff determine the standards and requirements for this traditional symbol of athletic, extra-curricular, and academic achievement. Strict adherence to the letterman’s jacket requirements must be followed. You can get a copy of the requirements from the Athletic Director or Activities Director. Be sure to read these carefully before you buy a jacket to display the Kaiser “K”.
Students who wish to participate in ASB-sponsored activities must be clear of all charges or be placed on an approved payment plan. Students can go to the ASB Bookkeeper’s office in H-104 during brunch, lunch or after school to make payments. Students will be excluded and prohibited from attending many activities if fees and/or fines are not taken care of in a timely manner.