Work Permit Information
How to get a Work Permit?
Work Permit Office Hours
- Regular Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Holiday Hours
- Summer Hours
- Winter Hours
- Spring Break Hours
Work Permit Office Contact Information
- Phone: (909)357-5000 extension 56353
- E-mail: email@example.com
Entertainment Work Permit for Minors
Work Environments Declared Hazardous for Minor Workers
- Explosive exposure
- Motor vehicle driving/outside helper
- Coal mining
- Logging and sawmilling
- Power-driven woodworking machines
- Radiation exposure
- Power-driven hoists/forklifts
- Power-driven metal forming, punching, and shearing machines
- Other mining
- Power-driven meat slicing/processing machines
- Power-baking machines
- Power-driven paper products/paper bailing machines
- Manufacturing brick, tile products
- Power saws and shears
- Wrecking, demolition
- Excavation operation
- Note: Students place of employment will be reviewed
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Work Permit?
What are the requirements to hold a Work Permit?
Why must a minor have a work permit to have a job?
Who needs a Work Permit?
How many hours a week can I work with a Work Permit?
How long is the Work Permit valid?
Do I need a Work Permit if I get another job?
Can I have more than one employer?
How long will it take to get a Work Permit issued?